Welcome to the site of Hampton Park Pavilion, a Community Hub serving and offering out the pavilion and it's facilities to the local community and the housing estates in North Eastern Salisbury, Bishopdown Farm, Hampton Park and Riverdown Park.
The Pavilion at Hampton Park is in use everyday and evenings with classes and activities. See our Calendar page for details, times and more. Here are just some of the things happening currently:
- Brownies - Teaching girls aged 7 to 10 about themselves, their community and their world.
- Moo Music - An interactive regular music session for 0 to 5 year old children.
- Pilates Class - A form of low-impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility,
- Boxercise Class - An exercise class based on the training concepts boxers use to keep fit, but classes can be done a variety of ways which may involve shadow-boxing, skipping, hitting pads, kicking punchbags, press-ups, shuttle-runs and sit-ups.
- Aspire Martial Arts - Teaching ITF TaeKwon-Do and Modern day Kickboxing. Also teaching for Little Dragons for 4 - 6 year olds and Dragon Hatchlings 2 1/2 - 4 year olds based in Salisbury and Wiltshire.
We always need that little bit more help from volunteers here at Hampton Park Pavilion, so we would be happy to welcome more members of the local community to support this Community Hub. If you would like to find out more please visit our Volunteering page.
The Pavilion is also available to hire for parties, events, meetings, classes, clubs, sporting activities, and on Saturdays outside of the cricket season. For booking information - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07731 662 308 to speak to our booking secretary Veronica.
The site has the following facilities:
- Meeting Room
- Grass Pitches
- Sports Hall
- Disability Access
- Changing Rooms
Go to our Facilities page for more in depth information about the Pavilion.