Hampton Park Pavilion is a Community Hub serving and offering out the pavilion and it's facilities to the local community and the housing estates in North Eastern Salisbury, Bishopdown Farm, Hampton Park and Riverdown Park.
The Pavilion is used everyday and evenings too with classes and activities. Here are just some of the things happening currently(some of which are school term time only):
- Happy Bats Tennis - Mini tennis with little raquets and soft sponge balls using music and rhymes to enhance learning in a fun environment
- Wessex Community Circus - Community based group teaching circus based skill and general confidence and social interaction
- Café on the Green - Run on Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings. A community cafe for local mums and children, and anyone wishing to stop by for coffee and cake with friends. There is also a crafting hour on a Tuesday afternoon
- Brownies - Teaching girls aged 7 to 10 about themselves, their community and their world.
- Pilates Class - A form of low-impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility,
- Fitness Circuits -Legs, bums, tums and core workouts. All ages welcome-come and improve fitness!
- Aspire Martial Arts - Teaching ITF TaeKwon-Do and Modern day Kickboxing. Also teaching for Little Dragons for 4 - 6 year olds and Dragon Hatchlings 2 1/2 - 4 year olds based in Salisbury and Wiltshire.
- Flipside Youth Club (Years 4-6) & Flipside Youth Club (Years 7-9) - A youth club for children serving the community, giving them a safe fun environment.
- + More
For more information on our classes, clubs and activities please see our Calender page.
We use volunteers from the local community to support this Pavilion Community Hub. If you would like to find out more or maybe even become a part of team please visit our Volunteering page.
The Pavilion is also available to hire for parties, events, meetings, classes, clubs, sporting activities, and on Saturdays outside of the cricket season. For booking information - Email: email@example.com or Tel: 07483 894 519 to speak to our booking secretary Veronica.
The Hampton Park Pavilion site has the following facilities:
- Meeting Room
- Grass Pitches
- Sports Hall
- Disability Access
- Changing Rooms
Go to our Facilities page for more in depth information about the Pavilion.